Dr. Li Huang
Li is currently an associate professor in Physics department of Southern University of Science and Technology. She obtained her Ph.D. degree from Fudan University in 2006, and served as a joint postdoc research associate in Georgia Institute of Technology and Ames National Lab from 2006 to 2012. She was a visiting scholar at Harvard University and Oak Ridge National Lab from Jan 2005 to April 2006. Her research mainly involves studying functional/energy materials, topological materials, 2D ferromagnetic/ferroelectric materials, surface structure and growth, lattice dynamics, and metallic glasses et al. using first-principles computational methods and theoretical models.
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China （面上基金）, “Phase selectivity under nonequilibrium condidtions” (11774142), PI, 2018-2021;
2. National Natural Science Foundation of China （青年基金）, “First-principles studies on growth and magnetic properties of magnetic films on ordered surface alloys” (11404160), PI, 2015-2017;
3. Science, Technology & Commission of Shenzhen Mnunicipality （基础研究/自由探索）, “Complex Defects in Novel LayerStructured Materials and Their Influences on Thermoelectric Perforamce” (JCYJ20170817105132549), PI, 2018-2020;
4. Science, Technology & Commission of Shenzhen Mnunicipality （学科布局）, “Electrical and Thermal Transport Properties at Interfaces and Study of Composite Thermoelectric Materials”(JCYJ20180504165817769), Co-PI, 2019-2021;
5. National Natural Science Foundation of China （重点项目）, “Investigation on all-solid-state lithium-ion batteries based on novel lithium-rich antiperovskite superionic conductors” (51732005), Core Member, 2018-2022;
6. Science, Technology & Commission of Shenzhen Municipality （孔雀团队）, “Peacock Team on High Efficient Thermoelectric Materials and Devices” (KQTD2016022619565991), Core Member,
7. Science, Technology & Commission of Shenzhen Municipality （重点实验室）, “Shenzhen Key Lab of Thermoelectric Materials” (ZDSYS20141118160434515), Core Member, 2015-2016;
8. Science, Technology & Commission of Shenzhen Municipality （基础研究/自由探索）, “Epitaxial Growth of Property Manipulation of Ternary Transition Metal Dichalcogenides” (JCYJ20160531190254691), Core Member, 2016-2018;
9. Science, Technology & Commission of Shenzhen Municipality （重点实验室）, “Shenzhen Key Lab of all-solidstate lithium-ion batteries” (*********), Core Member, 2018-2019;
10. SUSTech and Shenzhen Government （启动及配套经费）, “Startup Funding for Peacock Talents Plan (Class B)”, PI, 2013-2018.